|Sunday thru Thursday Nights
||$430/night plus tax
|Friday & Saturday Nights
||$850/night plus tax
Nightly rates for the Cottage remain the same regardless of the number of guests. There is a two night minimum. Friday and Saturday nights must be booked together. The cottage is guaranteed to be ready by 3:00 pm on your arrival day, however an earlier arrival time for the craft room can always be accommodated if desired. Check-out is 5:00 pm on your date of departure.
Wisconsin sales tax is 5.5%.
To comply with state and county licensing requirements, Bridge Creek Cottage is mandated to have a list of all overnight guests (name, address and phone number) prior to arrival at the Cottage. This list will be private and protected.
The following terms and conditions are to be agreed upon by the group coordinator and her/his invitees pertaining to:
Bridge Creek Cottage Mailing address:
415 Southwood Court
930 Hudson Street
Augusta, WI 54722
Due to the advanced planning required for most events at Bridge Creek Cottage, terms and conditions involving reservations are important. Please note the following policies:
- A $350 deposit and signed rental agreement are required to reserve your reservation.
- I agree to supply a guest list (name, address, phone number for each guest) prior to arrival.
- All balances are due 30 days prior to the retreat. If the balance is not received within 30 days of the retreat, your reservation may be canceled with no refund of the deposit.
- Reservations cancelled more than 120 days in advance of the retreat are eligible for a full refund.
- If it becomes necessary to cancel or to change dates once within 120 days of your retreat, please notify us immediately. If we can rent your reserved dates, we will transfer your payments to another date.
- If roads and schools are closed due to blizzard conditions, arrangements can be made. We want our guests to be safe and we want you to come back!
- Changes are accepted at the sole discretion of the Bridge Creek Cottage owners.
- Payments are made on-line or to Bridge Creek Cottage by check or money order.
- The Wisconsin sales tax rate is 5.5%.
- We allow our guests first option to return the following year. A courtesy hold will be extended for two weeks before being opened on the calendar. It is up to you to re-book within that two week window to guarantee your dates.
- A guest list (name, address, phone number) of all overnight guests must be submitted prior to arrival as required by our licensing. This list will be private and protected.
About the house…
Accidents happen… if you break something please leave a note so that it can be taken care of for the next occupants. However, the group coordinator and invitees will be responsible for any excessive damage to the property, the house or its contents. An itemized list of damages and an invoice for the repairs will be sent to the renter payable immediately.
Bridge Creek Cottage is a pet-free and non-smoking facility. There is a bucket with sand to safely deposit cigarette butts on the front patio. No spray adhesives are permitted indoors. Dying fabric in the washing machine is not permitted.
A cleaning company will come to deep clean after you leave. Please leave the house in an orderly fashion.
Accidents also happen with people. There are sharp cutting systems and hot electric tools for guest use. The terrain behind the Cottage changes from flooding and the trail is uneven and may have debris.
I agree that Bridge Creek Cottage will not be held responsible or liable for injuries or damages resulting from actions or neglect on the part of coordinator(s) and invitees while at Bridge Creek Cottage.